Author Topic: Best careers in IT field  (Read 1858 times)

prataprana

• View Profile
Best careers in IT field
« on: August 11, 2014, 08:13:07 AM »
I am really interested in finding out what are the career opportunities in IT industry and which are the highest paying jobs in this field.

Engineer Forum

Best careers in IT field
« on: August 11, 2014, 08:13:07 AM »

mohinisharma77

• View Profile
Re: Best careers in IT field
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 04:58:24 PM »
Hi Pratap, there are huge technology shifts happening in current times all across the globe presenting ample opportunities to numbers of IT professionals. For example, with the advent of online shopping of late, B2C firms and e-commerce companies are hiring IT professionals aggressively.

IT & E-commerce industry are undergoing rapid evolution. I would suggest you to try for getting into software development & e-commerce firms as they have come up with huge openings for IT professional with attractive pay package. So, if you want to make a career in one of the most rewarding industry, I think, e-commerce or IT is the place to be!

IT companies are willing to pay well for innovative & technically sound IT executives. But to get into best of best IT firms, you need to have specific technical & computer skills like programming, computing & networking along with the softer skills.